Hot Job in Urology: Lewes, Delaware
The Urology Recruiters
Location, location, location! Can you hear the seagulls cry above the waves crashing on the shore of the
Atlantic Ocean? Can you feel that sand under your feet and smell the tang of the ocean? This could be
your new home! Lewes Beach (http://www.visitdelaware.com/beaches/), just two hours from Philly or
Baltimore, provides a seashore and boardwalk praised by National Geographic and Travel and Leisure
magazines - and it could be the home of the practice you have been dreaming about.
Scores of retirees (with all their urology needs) have moved to the southern Delaware area of Lewes
Beach. And now one of the most highly respected urologists there wants to bring on a partner who can
take over the practice in 3 or 4 years. This is your opportunity to live the lifestyle all those retirees chose
before you retire yourself.
Even better is the practice! This amazing opportunity checks off all the must have boxes of a truly
• 200 bed, very busy, level two hospital with over 200 docs on staff.
• Nine ORs including 3 at the surgery center with plenty of time for you to operate
• Call 1 X 4, shared with a friendly 3-person urology group in town
• Service area of 120,000 that swells to 300K in summer when the tourists arrive
• Income Potential from a low of $300K for a balanced lifestyle to collections of $1.2 million if you
• Opportunity to use your robotic, female, endourology or oncology fellowship in your general urology
• Just one hospital to cover
• Opportunity to teach residents at a neighboring 1000 bed teaching hospital
• A wonderful skilled urologist partner to mentor you if you are just completing your training
• An office with 2 consulting rooms, 4 exam rooms, a cysto room and 2 procedure rooms
Trying to find this type of urology position -- one that gives you the opportunity to live on the ocean in a
destination community just two hours from major metro areas in the Northeast (and in an area much
warmer than NYC or Philly due to the ocean breezes) and one that also provides new technology,
excellent equipment, a varied exciting practice and an outstanding income -- is like fishing for the big one.
You have to be lucky, and you have to be skilled.
From boating, fishing, and swimming, to strolling the Annual Lewes Art Loop event through six local art
galleries - and don't forget tax-free shopping! - Lewes offers a richly diverse lifestyle. You and your
family can opt for high Victorian Tea on Sundays or casual waterfront dining at the Green Turtle. Enjoy
children's theatre, the Clear Space Theatre Company, the Rehoboth Beach Writers group, or the Prime
Hook National Wildlife Refuge. This is a very special little piece of heaven.
This opportunity will be gone fast once the word gets out it is open. Don't miss your chance.